Thursday, January 16, 2014

Super Women, Blondtron Interview, New Bridge crazz, Gold Bikini Bike Crew and More!

FAMOUS MUSICAN, PHOTOGRAPHER, BIKE BIKINI GANG PLUS AWESOME PICTURES DAT SAY MORE THAN WORDS COULD! 

ENJOY AND SHARE THE FUN!!

Real super ladies that will do more than save your day.
Above is a new photo style called Bridges! Now your in the know : )
Below are the gold  bikini bike crew let loose on a arts festival!

She wants you to know 'I have MILK'!
Kids meal turns to a hungry dad or the other mum meal............
You know this couple gets SHIT done. This was the x-mas card the halloween treat is worth the wait!
Yeah we can all agree that you don’t fuck with MS-16 gang members or any other gangs that know tattooing there face means nothing because life after 33 is not going to happen.
Or chicks with guns and a freaking Furby! But the old school Gameboy may save you if you can beat her high score on Tetris and out smoke the bitch!!!
Tamara Lichtenstein photo's that show sexy is many things!



BLONDTRON
What was your shortest-lived New Years resolution?

I think I tried to be celibate for three months one time or something like that.

You did that? 
 I did a Twerk & Tease tour with these incredible burlesque babes, Sweet Soul Burlesque. It was just absolutely nuts, just me and three strippers driving to all these tiny mountain towns. Apparently a lot of people read about my time at Burning Man, and people brought bags and bags of Tootsie Rolls to our shows. So we added the Tootsie Rolls to our act. I would hide a few in my panties and upsidedown pussy pop to 69 Boyz "Tootsie Roll," and Crystal Precious would MC and grab them out of my crotch and throw them into the crowd.
 

Our show at HiFi Club in Calgary was especially fun. They had a fancy full-color copier in the office which doubled as our green room so we scanned a million pictures of our butts and signed them and threw them into the crowd. And the entire Jamaican bobsled team was there. That is an actual thing, they are real.
What was your best gig of 2013?
Ooh that’s a tough one. It’s a tie... this year at Bass Coast I played back-to-back with J. Phlip who is just the best. We got locked in a weird cabin and I had to slide out of this tiny window. We were laughing so hard I just skidded down the outside of the building and scraped half my ass off.

Did you do anything this year that you will never ever do again? 
Gambled on a fart and lost... while riding my bike. 
 
What is the first thing you are gonna do in 2014?
Usually do the polar bear swim, but this year I’m playing Jackson Hole so I suppose I’ll untangle myself from some handsome cabana boy on a bearskin rug and send him to fetch us mimosas. 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment